Wednesday, September 21, 2022

James Squire Brewhouse ~ Australia chain


My first brewery in Australia while working in the Perth area Sept-Oct 2012. This was the first place where I understood how expensive this part of the world can be: pint of beer on happy hour was $10, fast casual burger $25, hotel room $300. (Part of the problem was the exchange rate at the time was roughly 1:1.) My first couple beers were unimpressive, but after additional visits, I discovered an excellent ESB at the Squire. This remained my go-to beer over the 5-6 weeks in the area when the group chooses a Squire location. Third fave Western Aussie beer after Sail & Anchor Stout and Little Creatures Pale.

- Rude Dante review

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...