Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Brasserie Artisanale de Rulles ~ Rulles, Belgium


Rue Maurice Grévisse 36 6724 Rulles (Habay) Belgium, Tel: +32 (0)63 41 18 38.

This brewery – back in 2011 – had an open tour & public tasting day once per year – in midsummer. I was fortunate enough to A) be working in Luxembourg at this time, and B) be working with a guy who is more of a beer enthusiast than myself – or anyone I know, for that matter! We managed to taste all 5 beers tapped for the event: a blonde, brune, dubbel, trippel and a quad (later had their stout elsewhere). Each beer proved satisfying and representative, but I think the brown & double were my faves. Denis’ spouse had offered to drive us, so no real danger in having one more (or more than one). One of my best brewery experiences ever!

- Rude Dante review

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...