Saturday, September 24, 2022

Wit's End ~ Denver, Colorado ***CLOSED***

Originally brewed in an industrial strip mall near 2nd and Bryant, then later brewed within the confines of Strange, I first enjoyed these guys sometime in 2012 or so, then last had them probably 2020 or 2021 (or whenever they stopped brewing with Strange). Great small brewery, with awards for Jean-Claude Von Blonde and Lindauer Lager. My faves also included Green Man American IPA and Super Fly Black IPA. For a short-lived brewery, they struck me as small but mighty. 2 of these were among the Colorado beers I brought to my friends in Cali after having a bit of Pliny in the fall of 2018.

- Rude Dante review

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...