Tuesday, September 3, 2024

The Local Grind ~ Thayne, Wyoming


First visit: Aug 2024

The next morning we had the unique situation of a coffee pot that didn't work (user error I think). And the office didn't open until 9, where they have coffee in the lobby. We want our morning cuppa joe, so now what? As noted, Etna doesn't have anything, so I looked to the next town south and saw rave reviews for The Local Grind. Perfect.

I was greeted by a very pretty and friendly lady named Katie (in the drive through - which is all that exists), who was also name checked in Google Reviews. I ordered a mocha for me and a vanilla latte for Mrs. RJG. Drove them back and awaited my wife's verdict. She loved it! In fact she has a new item to seek for comparison. My mocha was great as well, not too sweet as they sometimes can be (cough, Starbucks). 

If needing coffee and you're in this area, go to The Local Grind.

8/28/24 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...