Monday, September 2, 2024

Snow Eagle Brewing & Grill ~ Idaho Falls, Idaho


Latest visit: Aug 2024

First visit: Jul 2014

As you can see, we've been here before. Idaho Falls is the only intersection between our 2014 and 2024 trips to the area. And I wanted to revisit Snow Eagle recalling it as one of our better meals of that trip.

Snow Eagle sits downtown, near the river, and offers free parking. I went for the ribeye with a rosemary glaze. Very flavorful and more saucy than I expected. I ordered it medium well and received it between medium rare and medium, which I kind of expected. Fine with me. The garlic mashed potatoes were awesome. As was the corn and the salad with an excellent Italian dressing. No idea what I ate here 10 years ago, but it certainly was just as good. One thing you'll note about Snow Eagle is the decidedly Japanese tilt to their menu. And that's because one of the owners is from there, and apparently they offer a sushi bar on occasion. Not this night however, as two of our neighbors expressed disappointment at the lack thereof. With that in mind, Mrs. RJG ordered the teriyaki noodles with chicken. I tried some and we both agreed it was delicious. We also had two beers each and they were great.

After this we enjoyed a nice riverwalk.

Maybe in 10 years we'll be back again...

7/31/14; 8/26/24 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...