Friday, November 4, 2022

Miller's Pub ~ Chicago, Illinois


Latest visit: Oct 2022

First visit: Jun 2012

OK - so here's the place downtown (inside The Loop) I'd been to prior. I was here for AT&T on a one off business trip and we'd come here for drinks after dinner. And, as it turns out, I came here only for drinks after dinner this time as well. Doing the pub crawl on the first night while enjoying one day of vacation before a very busy business week. It's even closer to the Palmer House. Looking at the menu, I really should give this place a go for dinner. Perhaps next time in Chicago I'll make that effort, if finding myself downtown of course. They have an excellent craft beer selection, which again, is cataloged in the Bier Reise above.

Miller's Pub first opened in 1935 and has been in the same family since 1950. This is the darkened wood paneled Chicago bar you dream about.

6/21/12; 11/4/22 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...