Saturday, October 8, 2022

Alcove by MadTree Brewing ~ Cincinnati, Ohio


We have had at least one beer from this brewery from one of our trips to Cincy, but haven't been to the facility itself.

---

1410 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Good brewery, huge venue (not sure I have the whole footprint figured out), and pretty good food in a part of Over-the-Rhine district that we probably would have avoided the last time I lived in Cincinnati. On the evening of our visit - a rather large project team outing - I walked from my downtown hotel (maybe 8 blocks). Beer options were pretty diverse: I opted for the Ziegler Octoberfest (Marzen) first, followed by Psychopathy IPA. Dinner was the fresh catch - salmon - quite good, worth going back to try more of their menu.

- Rude Dante review

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...