Saturday, December 9, 2023

Tysons Social Tavern ~ Tysons, Virginia


First visit: Dec 2023

I was sober as a judge about midway through my record store excursion, so by the time I arrived back at the hotel, I was ready for the meet and greet session with my team and the vendor who hosted the event. I stayed at the Doubletree which is where Tysons Social Tavern happens to be. The hotel itself is very nice though non distinctive unlike the Kimptons and some of the historical hotels I prefer to stay at. 

I arrived and the vendor was chowing down on munchies and already imbibing. My team had yet to arrive so I motored to the bar, and was more than pleased at the local craft beer selection. I started in with one (first in Virginia!), and began socializing as my team arrived in concert. Two hours and two more craft beers later, good vibes were in the air. I wisely avoided the appetizers as I figured our team would go out to eat, and we did just that afterward. I really enjoyed Tysons and would certainly go back to this hotel just to return here for Happy Hour or even dinner if dining solo.

12/4/23 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...