Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Five Points Public House ~ Abermarle, North Carolina


304 E Main St, Abermarle, NC 28001

A quick stop as I drove from Greenville, SC toward my destination plant in Biscoe, NC. Was disappointed to find no likely breakfast joints on a Sunday morning drive along likely terrain for biscuits and gravy. Instead, I stopped here and sat at the bar. Barkeep steered me towards the burgers, and I followed. It was a good burger, and was made even better by the option of fried okra as a side (welcome back to the South!) But I suspect there are some more interesting options (kinda was hoping she would steer me towards the Nashville hot chicken sandwich). For another time...

- Rude Dante

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...