Friday, June 28, 2024

Pikes Peak Brewing ~ Monument, Colorado


Latest visit: Jun 2024

First visit: Feb 2019

Founded: 2011

I was in the Woodmoor area visiting their annual neighborhood garage sale when it was time for lunch. After viewing my options, I decided on Pikes Peak Brewery. I hadn't been to the brewery in a year - well really I haven't been to hardly any of the breweries lately. And I've never eaten here even though they have a nice bar menu. Nothing too fancy, and they don't sport a grill. But they do have a professional panini maker, so I went with their Italian beef sandwich. It was stacked high with excellent cooked roast beef, cheese, and loaded with hot giardiniera peppers. The bread was toasted perfectly, Mrs. RJG would have approved (though not the meat...). Came with a side of au jus and a bag of Boulder Canyon Potato Chips. Well worth an annual visit. Consider that task complete.

---original 7/29/23 review

Pikes Peak Brewing is arguably the Colorado Springs metro area's most popular brewery, eclipsing Bristol. Lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Great beers in a casual and welcoming setting.

2/10/19; 11/8/19; 7/29/23 (new entry); 6/28/24

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...