Friday, February 19, 2021

Jen's 7th Ave. Cafe ~ Prescott Valley, Arizona


First visit: Feb 2021

In a repeat of Monday and Wednesday, after dropping Mrs. RJG at her sister's house, I headed off to breakfast. My schedule was a little tighter, so I took a chance that Jen's would be the place to walk in, eat, and walk out. It was a little closer to our hotel and I had some meetings coming up shortly.

Parking lot was pretty full and there were groups waiting outside. Which is a good sign regarding the popularity (not to mention it's high ranking on social media sites). I took a chance, parked, walked in - and counter seating was available! Woo-hoo. Coffee poured immediately upon sitting (good quality too), flavored creamers provided, menu in front, and I have 35 minutes to burn. Perfect.


I settled on the Green Chile Omelet, which is blended with thick cuts of bacon, sliced green chiles (mild), and was buried in white cheese. With hash browns and an English Muffin, already buttered. Everything was cooked to perfection. Here, check it out for yourself (photo on the right). It tasted as good as it looks. I couldn't eat it all, even though we'd already run 3 miles in the morning. We're not used to eating like this anymore! lol. Paid up at the register and was back to the hotel with 5 minutes to spare.

Not that everything has to be a comparison, but for breakfast, I liked Jen's better than Jamie's, though both come recommended. 

2/19/21 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...