Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year 2024!

We continued our expansion of the RJG, and had our best year to date - by a long shot, at least from a personal perspective. Even surpassing last year. And I didn't have any help this year as Mr. Music and Rude Dante took the year off from writing. But they're still out there. :-) Ah wait - Mr. Music did contribute a few in March.

As I look to 2024, I expect a small slowdown in posts for Colorado Springs. There will be plenty of "move forwards", i.e. annual updates as I revisit favorites. There were some restaurants from 2022 that missed last year, that I have circled for an update this year. Even with that, so many places will likely not see us for the year (or ever again). Inflation killed the market honestly. We're seeing more coupon activity, but it's still out of control. We're eating at home more and more as the years go by. And as I look to retirement soon(?), that will most assuredly increase. Travel, both personal and work, is the wildcard here. I was very diligent in getting down my experiences in the last couple of years. That will continue for 2024 as we have about four weeks of personal travel planned. And no idea where work will take me. Of course we'll continue to try interesting looking new places here as well. And Denver remains territory that is ripe for revisits and new places alike.

And if Rude Dante and Mr. Music come back, well then....

Excited for a great 2024!

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...