Sunday, October 8, 2023

Taco Zone ~ Gladstone, Missouri


First visit: Oct 2023

After working the northern sections of town, it was time for a taco snack. I found Taco Zone on a quick search and off we went. This review will be easy. Taco Zone are a In-A-Tub knockoff. Since we never eat fried tacos, why not try the competition then? My voice notes stated the meat was more moist but the sauce wasn't as spicy. We both decided against the cheese powder to see what shredded cheese would taste like. Personally I'd rather have the cheese powder. In any case, these were very good, but I would encourage you all to go to In-A-Tub first. I don't think we need to come back either for the same reason. But if we lived here, absolutely we would. It doesn't appear this Taco Zone is related to the one in Lawrence, Kansas.

10/2/23 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...