Saturday, September 23, 2023

Goat Patch Brewing ~ Colorado Springs, Colorado


Latest visit: Sep 2023

First visit: Dec 2018

Goat Patch anchors a renovated old elementary school, that features many small business and food related items. It's a popular spot, but plenty of room to sit at the bar or grab a table inside, or a bench outside. Goat Patch has slowly risen to becomes one of Colorado Springs most popular breweries. As I continue to document all of Colorado Springs' breweries, Goat Patch ended up being towards the end since it was one of the few I visited during the pandemic.

Food trucks are often available, and I took advantage of this on my last visit (Witty Pork's).

12/7/18; 4/20/19; 6/4/21; 9/23/23 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...