Thursday, June 22, 2023

Cosmo's Pizza ~ Colorado chain : Boulder


First tried: Jun 2023 (Boulder - 28th St.)

The next day was something of a cluster when it came time for lunch. No plans were made, and our group was too big, and we were too remote, to go out for a quick lunch. Obviously I was not in charge, or all of this would have been accounted for. So I ate some Kind bars to survive the morning. Fortunately I did not run that morning or I would have been eating the meeting table. Finally someone says we should bring in a pizza. Our office manager suggested Cosmo's. It was early in the afternoon (ugh).

This is my first encounter with the chain, and I have to say these are the biggest pizza pies I've ever seen! I had two slices - and I was way too stuffed. My metabolism was completely ruined. Probably added 5 pounds just sitting there. Once again, to-go pizza is not the best way to judge a restaurant. By the time I had my first slice, it was pretty cold. But it tasted awesome. And they use unique and fresh ingredients. This is a place I must try on my own at some point. I don't think Mrs. RJG will go for it. Too thick for her.

I'm just guessing at the location but that's the closest one to our office. Obviously I did not go to the restaurant (or outlet). It's mainly for take-out apparently, but I would still like to enjoy it at home and heated up on our comal. Or eat it immediately coming out of the oven.

Currently there are 6 locations, mostly in the northern environs of Denver, including Boulder, Fort Collins, and Lafayette.

6/22/23 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...