Thursday, April 20, 2023

Lost Friend Brewing ~ Colorado Springs, Colorado


Latest visit: Apr 2023

First visit: Apr 2019

Interesting to see that I've been to Lost Friend three times and they're all during late April, spread evenly two years apart. A complete coincidence. In any case, staying with our "win theme" of experience over things, Mrs. RJG and I went out for a second night in a row. The impetus to going here was that Dr. Taco's truck was setting up outside (see my review). I knew Mrs. RJG would love them and so we waited until his truck landed somewhere we wanted to go. As I predicted, Mrs. RJG loved them and declared they are the best tacos she's ever had. I knew it! We'll probably be following him around like the Grateful Dead here for sometime.

As for the brewery, Lost Friend refers to dogs in particular. It's more dog friendly than human friendly. Perhaps the dogs should order and pay for the beer as well lol. This setup doesn't sit well with Mrs. RJG, though once again I'm more tolerant of the modern way of being. Since she's not drinking, she got to watch me drink two beers (when not stuffing her face with the yummy tacos). I like that Lost Friend has beers like an English Mild and an ESB - ones you just don't see enough of in this IPA crazed industry. And they are very tasty as well. Otherwise I don't get too many good vibes here like I do at other breweries around town. I think if you don't bring a dog, they frown at you a bit.

4/27/19; 4/27/21; 4/20/23 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...