Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Ziggi's Coffee ~ regional chain : Colorado Springs, Colorado


First visit: Aug 2022 (Colorado Springs - Chapel Hill)

Met a co-worker here recently, and this was my first visit to the well loved chain. I'm not really trained on the art of coffee drinking, but I've come to appreciate sea salted caramel of late, replacing my old mocha standby. Ideally they would have real coffee ice cream shakes, but you rarely see that beyond the individual specialty shops. In any case, I enjoyed it as did my coworker. The setting inside is comfortable, though we took advantage of the fine weather and sat outside under the umbrella. They have a lot of good looking items on their drink menu. Will have to go back and try some of them.

Ziggi's started in Longmont and most of their shops are in Colorado. However you can now find disparate stores in 13 other states.

8/17/22 (new entry)

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...