Friday, May 13, 2022

Cisco's Restaurant Bakery & Bar ~ Austin, Texas


1511 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702

Met here with a nephew who has lived in Austin for years. It immediately struck me as a place that is more likely a great breakfast joint, but after a Negra Modelo and one of their special margaritas, I was more pliable / negotiable. Pretty sure I had the Jessica's platter (enchilada and a taco), but even more certain that I need to come back here for either chicken fried or one of their breakfast specialties (Migas, Huevos or biscuits and gravy). Truly a landmark joint - but exactly what kind of landmark? Still TBD...

- Rude Dante review

No comments:

Northern Cafe ~ Cerritos, California

Lady Music and I joined the BFF family to celebrate Lady Music's BFF's birthday. Northern Cafe on Second in Cerritos was the choice ...